MT6625L (4-in-1 Connectivity RF chips)
MT6625L is a 4-in-1 Connectivity RF chip which is used for AP SoC MT3561 and AC8227L.
MT6625L is a 4-in-1 Connectivity RF chip which contains a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi/Bluetooth transceiver front-end,
A 5GHz Wi-Fi transceiver front-end, aGPS receiver front-end and a complete FMreceiver.
• Dual-band(2.4GHz and 5GHz) single stream802.11 a/b/g/n RF
• Supports dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth TDDoperation and sing-antenna topology with integrated TR-switches, baluns and adiplexer
• Integrated 2.4GHz PA with max. 20dBm CCK outputpower and 5GHz PA with max. 17dBm OFDM 54Mbps output power
• Typical Rx sensitivity with companion chipmodem:-76.5dBm at both 11g 54Mbps and 11a 54Mbps mode
• Integrated power detector to support perpacket Tx power control
• Build-in calibrations for PVT variation
• Fully integrate frequency synthesizers tosupport multiple crystal clock frequencies.
• Bluetooth specification v2.1+EDR, 3.0+HS andv4.1+HS compliant.• Integrated PA with class 1 transmit power.
• Low-power scan function to reduce powerconsumption in scan modes.
• 65 - 108Mhz with 50kHz step
• Support RDS/RBDS
• Digital audio interface (FM 2-wire bus)
• Fast seek time 30ms/channel
• Stereo noise reduction
• Supports shot antenna
• RF support GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS and BEIDOU.
• Multi-mode filters for different GNSS receiver modes.